NEW FOR 2023
The HEB Marching Contest is pleased to offer director clinics with members of our judging panel.
These one-hour sessions take place Sunday morning, giving your staff the opportunity to analyze aspects of your previous day’s performance with members of our music and visual panels. You can discuss aspects of your performance, show design or topics of your choosing.
Clinics are available to the first 10 bands to enroll, and cost $300.
- Clinics take place at the E. Don Brown Activity Center on the L.D. Bell High School Campus
- Clinics are open to all band directors and staff
- Please arrive 15 minutes early – clinics will start on time
- You receive a 30 minute music clinic and a 30 minute visual clinic
- We suggest you bring a video of your performance – on USB or computer with HDMI output
The Sunday Clinic schedule will be posted one month prior to contest date.
- Scheduling will be based on proximity of your school to L.D. Bell
- Closest school goes earliest, etc.
- Earliest clinic will start at 8:00 or 9:00 am, depending on enrollment