NEW FOR 2023
The HEB Marching Contest is pleased to offer director clinics with members of our judging panel.
These one-hour sessions take place Sunday morning, affording you the opportunity to review aspects of your previous day’s performance with members of our music and visual panels in a private setting. You can discuss the performance, show design or other topics of your choosing.
Clinics are available to the first 10 bands to opt-in, and cost $300*
2023 Sunday clinicians (See full panel and bios)
- Music: Randy Greenwell and John Phillips
- Visual: Greg Llacer and Randy Nelson
The schedule will be posted prior to contest date.
- Clinics take place at the E. Don Brown Activity Center on the L.D. Bell High School Campus
- Clinics are open to all band directors and staff
- Please arrive 15 minutes early – clinics will start on time
- You receive a 30 minute music clinic and a 30 minute visual clinic
- We suggest you bring a video of your performance – on USB or computer with HDMI output
- Scheduling will be based on proximity of your school to L.D. Bell High School
- Closest school goes earliest, etc.
- Earliest clinic will start at 8:00 or 9:00 am, depending on enrollment
* If six bands do not opt-in the clinics may be canceled, with full refund